Nordic Guzzi Meeting 2005

tikkanen

Excellent Rally, thank you to all the organisers! the weather wes great during the whole trip, we didn't get nay rain at all.

A personal thank you also to the Denmark Club president(?) or someone else, can't remember the name. (it's on a paper somewhere..). I had problems with my starter on the way to the meeting, and I thought I had a dead battery and I send an SMS to Denmark, if I could get a new battery. When getting there, I removed my starter to discover it was broke, so I bought a new one fron the parts-guy, installed it and the bike worked perfectly. So, eventually, I did not need the battery that the Denmark club provided to me, but their willingness to help me earns them my sincere thanks!

I never got to meet the person face to face, so you can give my thanks to them.

- marko

Hi Marko,

we Danes are born slaves and prone to help our Nordic friends :D

Glad that I finally had the chance to meet you face to face and I'll be more than happy pass your regards to the DK dealer, Oluf Fries from Casa Guzzi Servizio (he doesn't have a homepage but I'll email him)

If you want to see some pics from the rally then check out the thread 'Göran, where are you?' where I've made a link.

Glad to hear you liked the rally :mg:

Søren

PS: Say hi to Miko and Juha from me, will ya´?