Airless tires

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

Is that one of the modded exercise bikes??? You know the old fashioned one that you pull on the handlebars and the seat moves while you pedal.

:stupid:

40831[/snapback]

I really don't know :huh2: but that's what it looks like to me. I saw one of the prototype tires on a piece of construction equipment at the Caterpillar dealer in Amarillo Tx last year. At the time I thought it was strange looking & still do, but I can see a lot of advantages to this design. I didn't expect to see them on automobiles or anything but heavy equipment, but Michelin may be on to something.

This guy was doing hubless wheels way before Billy Lane

http://www.osmoswheel.com/?lang=en

Personally I want one of these.

Scarry

41050[/snapback]

Scary is right!

There are no gyroscope holding up the rider, just the pendulum force of the batteries and motor.

Here is where the rider theoretically is durring maximum breaking, you have to imagine the sparks flying... :ninja: I think a front and rear wheelie bar in order. :grin:Full_Chassis_-_Brake_Total-249x184.jpg

On Discovery Channel in Europe We have got some incredible asshole named Paul who makes bikes for his mates and one order.

This guy on the pic here above likes mostly Paul.

Well, I do not know exactly his completely name but one thing is for sure he is a guy with too high superiority complex and wrong arrogance.

He is even a pin in the ass for his own son.

Sorry people, I had to say this…

ciao

Carry on, you are doing very well ( Fragment of "Have you been served?")

If I recall the big wheel is known as "The McClain Wheel" the individual being Mr. McClain. When I last saw it he only was using small single cylinder engines, it looked scary then, but with a V-8. Eeeeek!!!

Antonio - Would you be referring to "Orange County Chopper" by chance. :bbblll:

I would never, ever by a bike from them after seeing all of the hacked shit they cobble together. Not that I would before hand, but.

Just as a side note involving those individuals, A good friend of mine works for Horton Haulers, a trailer company. Apperently HH is building a new 53' trailer for OCC in exchange for advertising. The owner of HH wanted Paul and Paul Sr. to come to an event to sign autographs. The answer was no, but a fee for apperences was given. $100,000 each, plus flight, plus all expenses paid for a stay at the Ritz-Carlton. :blink::vomit::wacko:

Vinny and numbnuts were only $50,000 each. Also at the Ritz. Ouch.

Antonio - Would you be referring to "Orange County Chopper" by chance. :bbblll:

I would never, ever by a bike from them after seeing all of the hacked shit they cobble together. Not that I would before hand, but.

Just as a side note involving those individuals, A good friend of mine works for Horton Haulers, a trailer company. Apperently HH is building a new 53' trailer for OCC in exchange for advertising. The owner of HH wanted Paul and Paul Sr. to come to an event to sign autographs. The answer was no, but a fee for apperences was given. $100,000 each, plus flight, plus all expenses paid for a stay at the Ritz-Carlton.  :blink:  :vomit:  :wacko:

Vinny and numbnuts were only $50,000 each. Also at the Ritz. Ouch.

41253[/snapback]

Well, you can hardly blame'em: ya gotta make hay while the sun shines, right? They're savvy enough to realize that when the world wakes up & realizes just what a bunch of numbskulls they really are, then the days of wine & roses will end like that![snaps fingers]

;)