Shameless plug

Martin Barrett

Over the last 18 months the wife has become a Moto Guzzi widow. with me sneaking on to V11lemans.com for a quick look at the most recent post. or if I'm really lucky popping out on the bike. She has gotten her own back and has been creating her website on the trials and tribulations concerning one of our 4 children.

Michael, who was born prematurely. at 24 weeks gestation.

Now this doesn't quite fit in with the rough tough biker image, so I post the link so that you can bring it to the attention of your more sensitive significant other or anyone else that you know may be in a similar situation. One of the things we found was the lack of information on what to expect.

Michaels website

hint read it without the sound on if you don't have a box of kleenex to hand

And just to add some Guzzi content here's a picture of him on "daddy bike"

daddybikeb.jpg

Please feel free to sign her guest book

NB also has a Babel fish link if you need a translation

• 5 months later...

Some trumpet blowing

Debs has started a blog and just doing yearly updates on to the website. A couple of months ago she recieved an email from the Independant on Sunday asking if she would mind if they featured her blog in their new feature blog of the week. It duely featured on the second week following Jamie Oliver's (celeberity chef a bit of a lad)

fbff2c3e.jpg

There's more

There is a study about to be released creating a debate on whether and at what age should medical intervention take place as babys are surviving been born prior to the legal abortion limit. Obviously there are issues with out comes. One of the forums she posts on tends generally to take the view every life is sacred and everthing that can be done must be done. Debs and I take an opposing view. But the big issue is with the information on realistic outcomes being told to parents, so can make informed decisions on quality of life as opposed to quanity. What we would have actually done is a different hypothetical matter!

So today some one from BBC Radio 5 is coming out to interview her, with a view of it being broadcast in a couple of weeks with a debate to follow.

She is fast becoming a Media Whore. I supose a boob job and leaving me for a footballer is no doubt next or a TV reality show :D

You could write a tell-all book and cash in on the advance. New bike parts? Hell no....

new bike.

Seriously- I have a lot of respect for Debs and you.

She is fast becoming a Media Whore. I supose a boob job and leaving me for a footballer is no doubt next or a TV reality show

Just to let you all know Martin ended up being interviewed himself - maybe it'll be a boob job and a footballers wife for him!! ;)

Debs!!

(aka Guzzi Widow!!)