passenger on v11 sport series?

Guest dolph

That portion of the seat can be radically reshaped for better passenger comfort, But that means the cowl will no longer fit on the seat. There are a number of photos of these seats on my site below. Go to the seat photo page.

That portion of the seat can be radically reshaped for better passenger comfort, But that means the cowl will no longer fit on the seat. ..

41084[/snapback]

O.K., I'll save reshaping the seat til after my land speed-record attempt! :thumbsup:

[Cowls on a streetbike are dopey lookin' ennyhoo... this ain't no racer, bunkie!]:blink:

Rider on!

:bike:

Ye, I can see that would definitely raise your center of gravity and upset the handling ...  :P

41015[/snapback]

so if you want to take a passenger AND lower your center of gravity, here's how....

Blote_Navel___G_0895_1_.jpg

I guess it depends on your passenger height. My wife is 5"3" and I have done 500+ mile days riding two up with luggage. While not as comfortable as my BMW R1100RSL due to a slightly more cramped riding position, we can do as many miles. By the way, I sold my BMW.

Mike

It looks like there's pegs for a passenger.  Has anyone out there had a passenger on there v11 sport?

41004[/snapback]