Zero map

staedtler

so, asking around it seems that power commander does not have a PCIIIusb for my year model...i'm planning to take it to a dyno and custom map my 2003, does it matter what PCIII i get? (they are also looking into it as we speak)...

i'm confused (who's not?) :blink:

any enlightment will be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

that ECU thread is getting me even more of a headache...

GuzziTech appear to indicate that if you do not have an oxygen sensor you should be alright.

"These units are available for all late '99/'00+ newer Guzzis, including all Cal EV's and V11S/LeMans.

Prototype Breva PCIIIusb & 02-sensor controller almost ready for delivery."

You might want to wait, as the next model should also adjust timing, perhaps Todd could give you an idea if that is true or if it is going to happen soon.

Todd, aka. RacerX, responds quickly if you post on the Guzzitech forum

• 3 weeks later...

As I can tell, they simply haven't updated their website. I bought my PCIII from Todd at Guzzitech (RacerX)..and it appears to be the same one as the one on the PowerCommander website. Todd does load his with a tweaked map though. Oh, my bike is an 04 Ballabio :bike:

Randy

As I can tell, they simply haven't updated their website.  I bought my PCIII from Todd at Guzzitech (RacerX)..and it appears to be the same one as the one on the PowerCommander website.  Todd does load his with a tweaked map though.  Oh, my bike is an 04 Ballabio  :bike:

43272[/snapback]

I'll second this suggestion. Just send an email with your question to todd@guzzitech.com and you'll get an answer.

Regards,

-ken

Guest aj howard

Todd is da man... :grin:

he answered all my questions.. now all I need are my Staintunes and my tax check so I can order the darn thing from him