Microswirl

Guest Fox

I'd be interested if it acutally maks a difference ...

http://www.saeng.com/4000.htm

Saeng announces a new generation of noise and turbulence eliminating edging. The patented V.3 Micro-Swirl edging is the company's most advances wave generator ever. The edging has three primary generators and dozens of secondary generators. Each generator continuously field thousands of micro-swirls to expand, smooth and stabilize the capsule.

4000.jpg

Take Ye, One part eye of newt, three parts scrotum of willdebeast, add in three boa-constrictor bladders and stir while singing ' Chirpy-chirpy-cheep-cheep' to the accopmanyment of a tuba and piano-accordian. Cook over a slow fire until it smells a lot worse than it did when it started and then stick your head in the embers. The medical bills will at least get you something which this piece of useless plastic flatulence can't possibly deliver!!!!!

Pete

oh oh , another V3 microswirl thread.

yes it works (sort of)

yes it is ugly

yes it is not the easiest thing to fit , & if not careful can damage your existing piping.

Yes - I removed my mirrors & wear ear plugs for longer rides which cuts out more turbulence & noise than the above.

n_s_S!

PS yes you can try my 6 feet worth if you like.

Pete! Thank heavens I know what went wrong now...the bagpipes should be sustituted with a tuba! My dog will probably like that better too! :D k