V11S Brake Pads

Guest tmartin

Guest tmartin

Does anyone know which Ducati models/years use the same front brake (Brembo) pads/calipers/rotors as the V11S? I'm doing research for a magazine article. Thanks, Tracy...

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull

You can use anything from a late model Ducati (1999 and newer except for Monster). I've had good experiences with Performance Friction pads. Very good feel when dry and wet.

You can use anything from a late model Ducati (1999 and newer except for Monster).  I've had good experiences with Performance Friction pads.  Very good feel when dry and wet.

Hey Victor, why not Monster? My Monster and V11S seem to have identical brake components...

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull
Hey Victor, why not Monster? My Monster and V11S seem to have identical brake components...

The brake pads from a 2000 and newer Monster will work. The '99's still had the single pin calipers while the Supersports, ST's and Superbikes went to the 2 pin deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very good experience with Brembo F40 pads on my former Monster : very good braking

and no disc wear.

I hope they are available in the USA (very easy to tell because of their bright red color)