Check out this MTS

staedtler

Bring one of your bike @t home for few weeks and you will made so many kilometers on such kind of roads in the alps that you will have a headache

Guest goffredo
Wow. Makes the roads here in British columbia look pretty boring.....well except for the Duffy Lake road and the Ryder Lake circuit and the.....

44913[/snapback]

Well, the Futa Pass road, SS65 is one of the most legendary biking roads of Italy connecting Bologna to Florence. The movie is taken from the Bologna side but at the very beginning of the mountain road! In the movie, the guys paused on a panoramic spot; well, just trust me, after that point the road gets better and better for another 20 miles, with less houses and side roads.

The Tuscan side is as good (not for the tarmac quality though).

But quite frankly there are squillions of roads like that in Europe. I have been living ( and therfore riding - never had a car in my life...) in UK, Italy and France: three places are really apart from the rest of the world:

The Alps (French Alps, the Bernina, the Stelvio pass, the Dolomites...),

The Auvergne in France (ANY ROAD!!!)

and the Appenini Passes in Italy (Futa, Giogo, Muraglione, Consuma, Abetone, Bracco, to name but few you can do in a row, one after the other...)

G.

PS: I strongly question the trajectories of that Multistrada guy...

Goffredo is right telling the Auvergne (center of France)

i m native from there and i m actually there in my family with -25° and 1 m of snow :wacko:

But howfull to consult with a 56 kbs line ! Even could not have a look to my mailbox , it is the middle of nowhere :bbblll:

You have incredible roads with so few other users :race:

Trouble is more to find a cow on the road in a curve :homer:

Vercors, Gorges du Tarn, Gorges de l'Ardeche are really incredible too. :notworthy:

So many place in France to ride :sun::rasta:

if someone sponsored me for a digital video camera i could make beautifull videos with the supertwin :grin::xmas:

It won 'Sports Tourer' of the year here and I'm sure it's a great bike but I could not love something that ugly ...