A MGS-01 on Ebay San Francisco

Mike Stewart

I think he has a diesel version.

46343[/snapback]

Mine is definitely a gas version. The manual specifies premium grade unleaded petrol, min. O.N. 95 (RON) and 85 (MON). The best available here is 94 (RON) so I have to run race gas for now. It sure smells great though!

I think he has brain damage.   :2c:

Spot on.. that's what he has.....

Look at his story...He has the MGS1 and now desided to go "Super Moto racing"....LMAO :D:lol::lol: Yea sure :grin:

we believed you :lol: , he might not even own the bike as well.. :grin:

Now,how much cost these MGS's actually? I have heared list price 25K Euros=aprox.33.5K USD ,aprox 17.4K GBP,........aprox377K Pesos (Mex) :D:D

Anyway how much is the real price....anyone?

Is it really a push/bump Start? That would be a pain in the arse, I don't know what (ron) is but I know I can get 100 octane just down the street, I'm thinking of trying a tank in the guzzi maybe 50/50 premo/race I don't think anyone will buy that motorcycle But I've seen the situation b4 someone buying crap thats cheaper in the store do not under estimate the power of the igorant.

:mg:

"...no ignition"

I think he has a diesel version.

46343[/snapback]

:lol:

Also, a riot:

"Q: This is the only one in the U.S.??????????????????????? speakerscycles Low Miler Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Posts: 65 Location: Steubenville, Ohio Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:48 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't belive this as it is just some one trying to make a few Thousand off of uninformed buyers. 6 arrived in the USA on the same boat and 4 more are to follow soon and another 20 to follow late this year. But if some one is that impaticent that they are willing to spent $40,500 over MSRP then got bless him he found his sucker. Who every buys that one I will sell them some ocean front property in Kansas so he can build his own race track. _________________ Jason Speaker Speaker's Cycles 1255 State Route 213 Steubenville, OH 43952 (740) 282-5399 1977 Honda Z50 1977 Moto Guzzi Convert 1979 Moto Guzzi SP 1000 (project) 1999 KTM 300 EXC Answered on Mar-16-05

A: Are you always this mean and rude? I said it's the only I know of in the US, I have since found out there are more in the US with others on the way. Did you post your "question" just for a little feeling of power or what?"

Way to go Jason! Somebody had to put the guy in his place before someone got suckered. :bier:

I doubt anyone could get "suckered" out of that much money. However it is an odd listing for ebay. It makes me wonder why someone would post a bike like that with a price that high. Pride maybe??? Look at meeee everybody :huh2: That or its someone with a nice pic of his buddies bike playing a practical joke on him. :moon:

The funny thing is the guy didn't have to respond AND post the question that Jason sent on the listing if he didn't want to. So thats is own fault, he either dosen't care or doesn't know how to Not post it in his listing.