My V11s pics...

Guest KingKraz

Guest KingKraz

2001 V11 Sport.

Just got it last week and as you all do, I LOVE my Goose. I'm hardcore Guzzi all the way now, sold 100%. Dig it.

Ciao,

kraz

Guest MotoMessiah

Good looking bike. :thumbsup:

The green really grows on you. Much like living in the Pacific Northwet (er, I mean So Cal of late).

KingKraz, very nice man.

So, both of you are coming to the SoCal Rally next weekend, right?

Details; http://www.guzzitech.com/Todd/SoCalRally2005.html

Looking to be a great turn-out. Swing on by and meet the "best of" the SoCal hooligans. Come join in on the chat; http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/?mforum=socalguzzi

Comments/questions to me direct e-mail please;

ToddGuzziTech.com

Replace with @

Guest Nogbad

Kraz, Yours is the identical model to mine even down to the colour! Hope the manual is proving useful. I think the lighting circuit is different though, we can turn our lights off here in Europe, or at least we could until this model year.

Guest KingKraz

No way man! That's awesome. That manual was a big help, thanks again. I got all my maintenance done and the thing really does run like a beast. I actually got my first real good wheelie in today.... it was an accident... I swear... :P I've been trying to take it easy on the new bike. The only other time I've gotten the the front up was haulin' ass in the twisties and hitting a nice little hill.

That green definitely is the best. When I saw it I just had to have it right then and there. Irresistable...

Kraz, Yours is the identical model to mine even down to the colour! Hope the manual is proving useful. I think the lighting circuit is different though, we can turn our lights off here in Europe, or at least we could until this model year.

46446[/snapback]

Guest goffredo
Thanks for sharing. Always great to see pix of V11s in the real world. And that green is my favourite colour.

46459[/snapback]

Do you know the story of that colour scheme?

And do you know it is called now "verde legnano" in the paint catalogue?

And why even at Guzzi now they got it wrong when they try to replicate it?

G.

PS: And do you guess by any chance the colour of my V11?? :D

Guest KingKraz
Kraz,

Where abouts in California do you be??

46497[/snapback]

NAS Lemoore, Between Fresno and Bakersfield.

I heard the color is a tribute to the V7's color. I guess the V7 was the first horizontal V-twin. That's about all I know.

Stuck here working this weekend. = (

Mike

I have a green goose too !

We should all plan on hitting the rock store sometime this spring. it's a ton of fun, especially when you get the machismo inducing high of blitzing a new Ducati 749R in the twisties on the way home :)

(true story, the guy couldn't corner for toffee *grins*)