Ran into Ottis Lance today

Guest robbrugg

Guest robbrugg

So I was leaving school today (MMI in Phoenix), and one of my friends came up to me and said "there's a Guzzi guy around campus". And who appears but Ottis (rider for Ghezzi-Brian), who was really into my V11, saying how clean it is, and that I should leave it stock because it will be a collector's item someday. He is a big fan of the 4-valves, but he loves the shifting of the V11 compared to the 1100. We talked about suspension settings, tire pressure (he likes 31 up front, 33 in back), oil (he likes Mobil syn 10w30-50), the MGS-01 (he's not sure if Guzzi priced themselves out, or if the bike will create a buzz), and how he's kept almost all his bikes over the years. He is considering becoming an instructor here - I'm crossing my fingers.

Robb

post-1204-1111187698_thumb.jpg

Hey Robb-Ottis Lance is one helluva rider as he rode for us in Daytona back in '02 aboard the Pro Thunder supertwin. He used to have a cycle shop w/none other than Doug Polen in Dallas years back, and yeah, he knows his shit! If you see him around MMI tell him Larry & Michael from New World Workshop in San Marcos, Tx say "go f__k yourself" , no just kidding....tell him to give us a call.

Photo enclosed-