Back on the Saddle

staedtler

Ok, got the works done...finally!

M4's, FBF open air box, CRG's, Rizoma's, funky grips, Stucchi, FBF fender elim,

PCIII w/special sauce map, which btw i picked up yesterday from the Austin tuners.

Anyway, w/the PC3 i was specting some crazed speed rush...well, <_ let say>

it runs more linear. the thing that changed dramatically is the sound, it's like

i'm riding a muscle car, specially downshifting, holly shit! it's like i'm chased by

a pissed off dynosaur...it's a deep intox. rumble/growl... :P:

Getting out of Austin last night sucked, traffic is ridiculous, it took me an hour just to get out on an open road, which by then this asshole starts tailgating me... :angry: it was a shame i couldn't see shit, so i could open it up, and having

a tinted lid and looking out for state troopers didn't help matters. I could not see more than say, 10-20 yards ahead :bbblll: this guy had his high's on, i could see my shadow on front of me...well, as soon as an intersection came up and i downshifted he passed me, it was a white Acura TL, it was probably a girl, how sad...oh well ;)

Anyway, here's some eye candy for y'all (notice tha tacky flat black seat cowl, exhaust, levers and owner :lol: )

Guest dolph

I have the M4s also and, I agree, the sound the bike makes downshifting is very impressive. My dad once had a vette that had a simular growl.

well thats good to know, I'll just keep looking for a decent alternative that I can use inplace of the stock mirrors, I would think about barends but I'm not a big fan of that look and I already have super nifty barend weights. so eh, the search continues. :bier:

Ok, got the works done...finally!

M4's, FBF open air box, CRG's, Rizoma's, funky grips, Stucchi, FBF fender elim,

PCIII w/special sauce map, which btw i picked up yesterday from the Austin tuners.

Anyway, w/the PC3 i was specting some crazed speed rush...well, <_ let say>

it runs more linear. the thing that changed dramatically is the sound, it's like

i'm riding a muscle car, specially downshifting, holly shit! it's like i'm chased by

a pissed off dynosaur...it's a deep intox. rumble/growl... :P:

Getting out of Austin last night sucked, traffic is ridiculous, it took me an hour just to get out on an open road, which by then this asshole starts tailgating me... :angry: it was a shame i couldn't see shit, so i could open it up, and having

a tinted lid and looking out for state troopers didn't help matters. I could not see more than say, 10-20 yards ahead :bbblll: this guy had his high's on, i could see my shadow on front of me...well, as soon as an intersection came up and i downshifted he passed me, it was a white Acura TL, it was probably a girl, how sad...oh well ;)

Anyway, here's some eye candy for y'all (notice tha tacky flat black seat cowl, exhaust, levers and owner  :lol:  )

46865[/snapback]

You definitely don't need a MGS-01 to feel macho...