gerbing electrics and guzzi dying

fernando

I guess it has an "OFF", "LOW" then "HIGH" positions?

1-Off

2-Position lamp - the little 5w in bottom off the lamp- used to be known as side lights. The parking bulb if in the second position when steering locked and key removed. UK road traffic Legislation - Obligatory Position Lights.

3-Head Lamp - activates either the diped or main filament in the main bulb depending to what(watt!) position the red push switch dipper is set to.

Fernando- I don't think it's going to be a simple mate up. My switch went out one time shortly after getting the bike. I took it in to have the switch replaced- my dealer happened to have a Euro switch in stock (I can't remember why he had one). He was going to just put that on until he looked at the connector and they didn't match. So...I waited a month, got a US style switch; he sent the Euro style back.

Sorry,

Jason

thank you jason.

i guess i may have to do a quick and dirty.

it reminds me tha many years agi i ordered euro headlights for a jaguar and once i got them ,same thing that happened to you and had to ship them back to england.

thank you again

Glad to help.

If I recall, you have a Le Mans- they connectors *might* be different and mate up without an issue, but it is definitely something to ask about when and if you order one.