Sorry a little off topic

DeBenGuzzi

Can anyone translate for me:

"I cannot receive payment to the paypal address (example@hotmail.com) I need the payment sent to (example2@hotmail.com) thank you."

I have a french buyer on ebay and hes trying to pay with a credit card to an account that can't accept credit cards. I don't think he speaks english too. Silly french ppl. :P anyone who can help at all I would owe you thanks :drink:

Can anyone translate for me:

"I cannot receive payment to the paypal address (example@hotmail.com) I need the payment sent to (example2@hotmail.com) thank you."

I have a french buyer on ebay and hes trying to pay with a credit card to an account that can't accept credit cards. I don't think he speaks english too. Silly french ppl.  :P  anyone who can help at all I would owe you thanks  :drink:

47467[/snapback]

Here you go: Je ne peux pas recevoir le paiement à l'adresse paypal.(example@hotmail.com) ........ que j'ai besoin du paiement envoyé à.(example2@hotmail.com)....... te remercie.

I did this out of a translator but It will work.Here are also a couple of online translators

Online translator1

and gives this:Je ne peux pas recevoir le paiement à ........... d'adresse de paypal auquel j'ai besoin du paiement envoyé : merci de ................

(out of this input:I cannot receive payment to the paypal address ........... I need the payment sent to :............... thank you.)

And second online translator

Translator2

That gives this: Je ne peux pas recevoir le paiement à l'adresse paypal........... J'ai besoin du paiement envoyé à :............... merci

( out of the same input)

The last one seems a bit better but then again I don't speak any Frensh