EZ PASS location LeMans

Ralph Werner

IM000503.JPGWell I finally found a good spot for the EZ Pass transponder on the LeMans - on the inside of the fairing in the center just behind where the windscreen attaches. I covered it with black tape and it is virtually hidden from view.

I have ridden through bridge toll gates, high speed lanes, and NJ GSP toll booths with no malfunctions thus far. :bier:

I tried attaching a photo but it didn't want to load (even though it's a small file).

Somewhere down, just left side of the attachement bracket when you post there is mentioned Global space left for attachements. If there's no more left you I guess you can't upload any .Therefore you'll have to go back to older posts and "edit" -remove any big file attachements and save some space.(or contact the admin??)

The other way is to go here:Image Host.and host a pic. Becarefull though to accuratelly copy the link that it will give you after for, i.e. web page forum posting-host. It is big and have to pull the mouse a bit more to "get it blue" for copy pasting the link..