Anyone going to the Arizona Rally?

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone else is headed to the Arizona Rally at the end of this month? Great location, lots of riding, usually warm weather, and meet many Guzzi riders! April 29, 30, May 1 in Prescott Arizona.

Mike

Mike,

I'm planning to go this year, but may be going to LA earlier in the week before heading to Prescott. Not sure about that yet. I have the whole week off work, so there are lots of options.

I think Hal in San Jose is also planning to go.

48669[/snapback]

I am leaving early as well, the wife and I are headed to Santa Fe New Mexico for a few days and then riding toward Prescott. Plan to take a 10 day tour and doing 3000 plus miles (depending if we include the Grand Canyon) . I don't worry about my Rosso, but her Ducati, I have to wonder. I guess I had better bring some tools and chain lube (yuck) along :grin: .

Mike

Mike,

I'm planning to go this year, but may be going to LA earlier in the week before heading to Prescott. Not sure about that yet. I have the whole week off work, so there are lots of options.

I think Hal in San Jose is also planning to go.

48669[/snapback]

So, will Hal be on his Stone or new V11?

Mike

I am leaving early as well, the wife and I are headed to Santa Fe New Mexico for a few days and then riding toward Prescott.  Plan to take a 10 day tour and doing 3000 plus miles (depending if we include the Grand Canyon) .  I don't worry about my Rosso, but her Ducati, I have to wonder.  I guess I had better bring some tools and chain lube (yuck) along  :grin: .

Mike

48865[/snapback]

Let her take the Ghezzi Brian. :rasta:

I'm going to try and make it, but if I do, it'll be a quick dash in and out Saturday/Sunday from PHX/Sky Harbor.

I've learned that those in attendance are in for a good treat involving a (newly) customized V11S from Moto-Euro. Can't wait.

Hope to see a few of you there,

Todd

Well,

The bags are packed, the tanks fueled, I am ready for the road. Heading out tomorrow afternoon to Prescott Arizona via Santa Fe, New Mexico. Hope to see some of you at the rally. :mg:

Mike

Hallo, we bunch of Europeans, especially people form The Netherlands, goes to the meeting in Amsterdam.

Don't we guys???

Do not forget! 1 May 2005, Jarmuiden-Amsterdam. Italian day.

Heineken beer!!!

BTW Mike, have a good time...!

I will try to not forget the camera this year and make some pictures out there.