New and improved...

Guest Jaap

:D Hi everyone!

As you have noticed the forum has been drastically changed. A lot of new features can make your entry more personal. Like the picture of me on the left. And the search option is very helpful if you want to know if someone has already posted a topic.

If you register there are even more possibilities, f.i. you can send Personal Messages to other members.

And if you have trouble finding your way around: there is the help-button on the right hand top.

Good luck with this new forum and keep those entries coming!

Jaap (who's rather happy with this new forum...)

PS. don't forget to update your bookmark!

the new URL is:http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php

Guest Oliver

Hi there,

I really hope that we will have more luck with this forum. BTW ... I like this forum, because it allows more technical features.

Greetings from Hamburg

@Jaap

Could you pls allow pure HTML code for the signature box. This will enable me to include my lovely Scura footer - THX

Hello Oliver,

the HTML in the signature is now possible. I've seen your Scura flash on the WoG forum; looks great!

Guest Oliver

Hi Jaap,

THX for your quick support & action ... now I have my beloved signature :D

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany

I noticed that this new forum has an "anti-flooding" feature that precludes posts/replies from occurring in less than 60 seconds.

While this seems reasonable, I've noticed several times where this has been a little inconvenient for me where I've tried to reply/post and been told to wait....

Perhaps this could be toggled down to 30-45 seconds??

I know it seems like a minor thing, but I seem to running into it a lot with the setting at 60 seconds.

Just a suggestion.

al

• 6 months later...