Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin FOR SALE

supertwin1

I think I just stained my pants, I really like those pics of the Mondial you have too, Is it yours? I must start to get some wonderful toys of my own.  :P:

50060[/snapback]

The Mondial Piega was a hard bike to sell..it now resides in the hands of Evoluzione motorcycles. This cycle was the best handling bike I've ever had the pleasure of riding, and I've ridden alot of 'em.

What a great bike this supertwin is , one can see it's unique Guzzi charracter, Seriouslly thinking to own one sometime (instead of the MGS , or If Ghezzi prepears sth new)awesome looking bike(I only don't like the front type of brake..LOL), I think should look better in real than in the photos B) , please someone confirm me that.

The Mondial looks like flying saucer seen 'em before sometime.:rolleyes:

Since my name has been taken in vain twice here, i thought i'd share:

50118[/snapback]

I didn't notice anyone taking anything in vain. but I did notice a similarity with super with bikes and you with cars. Call me Captain Obvious. :homer: Anyway thats a Nice lookin bike you got there is it yours?

Guest whart

Notta my bike, in fact, don't know where the photo came from- obviously, it's an old Mondial, right?- i'd put that in my livingroom, wouldn't you?

Definatly, They should bring that style of motorcycle back and Sell them as a Scooter for the Real man. I'd look at having something like that for tooling around. And yes that would be on display in the Rumpus Room.