Raising the bar

rocketeer

Hi All,

I have a question regarding higher bars for the Lemans. I see options available from MPH , Convertibar, Tommaselli,etc. All of these involve the use or modification of clip ons. Is it possible to install risers and regular handlebars or will there be an issue with fairing clearance?

I`ve already raised the bars by making a set of clip ons that are 2" higher and 1" back. This involved relocating the clutch line behind the fork and the stock front brake line is at its maximum, but it`s still not enough for my old back. The seating position of the Ballabio and Cafe Sport looks a lot better but I haven`t had the opportunity to try one.

I love my Tenni, it`s a limited edition, handles like a dream, looks good and goes like Jack the Bear. I am willing to buy another top clamp, drill it out for risers , get an extended brake line and install a Spiegler or similar set up.

Will it work? Thank you,

Ride safe :mg:

Hmmmm, well, yes you can adapt a set of bars to the V11, but I don't know the answer to your second question since I have a Sport with a dinky bar mounted fairing. I have the Speigler bars- they're fine, but they are aluminum, so all the standard bar end weights and throttle locks will not fit.

Jason