Fun with tape

guzziownr

I purchased a 750 S3 tank two months ago for my Jackal to a 750S conversion. Really hard to find parts like this in the states, I purchased this one from Germany.

Something about the older bike lines and styling that Moto Guzzi still adds to their newer bikes. I guess thats why we are here on this web site! The Italian charm :thumbsup:

40_1_b.jpg

Mike

Ok, whats the proper spelling for multiple Guzzi?

51360[/snapback]

multiple Guzzi? yep, that looks like the proper spelling

Hal,

Do you mean like the 1000S?

1100S_03.jpg

Mike

51362[/snapback]

Those two pics look good Mike. I'm trying to get my repainting finished. I went for emphasising the curve. Generally I don't like diagonals imposed on vehicles, but if I'd seen those I would have given something like that serious consideration. Could be good on the V.11. Have you any other similar photos?

Here is a V11 Sport painted like a 750s, 1000S.

I do have a stock 1000s tank and 750s tank if you need any pictures of how the stripes are layed out. Hum, I also have a Lemans I and II tank also :homer:

What I like about the stripes on the 750 and 1000S is that they line up with the valve covers pretty well.

Mike

Here is a V11 Sport painted like a 750s, 1000S.

What I like about the stripes on the 750 and 1000S is that they line up with the valve covers pretty well.

Mike

51594[/snapback]

Yeh, that's what makes the 1000 tank work well. The V.11 doesn't look so good, from that angle anyway. The other tank shape is probably better suited.

Ta