Back in the saddle again!

soloNH

Havn't had a cycle in several years now and decided to get back on and ride. I've had a thing for MG since I got a chance to ride a 850 Lemans when it was first introduced. Found a really nice used Scura brought it home and waited till spring arived. seemed like it would never get here. It was worth the wait!!! I'm really loving the vibes! Great handling :race: , awsome brakes and the Staintunes sing a wonderfull song. :wub:

Welcome aboard to riding again and Guzzi's :mg: ,

I always wanted a Guzzi eversince I saw a used cafed 850T in 1989. I just had purchased a K75S and then went back two weeks later to purchase the Guzzi but it had been sold.

Years later, 2001 to be exact, I was at the BMW shop buying a bike cover for my R1100RSL and I saw the Green 2000 V11 Sport in the parts department. I was in lust once again and I ended up purchasing my first Guzzi.

I remember my wife asking "did you test ride the Guzzi" and "then how do you know you will like it"? I answered no, the bike is not preped yet. So, my first ride was after the deal was done. I havn't looked back and now I have no Beemers and 4 Guzzi's. Watch out, they are addicting :grin: .

Mike