Latest Guzzi Cover Model

Guest Bruce

Guest Bruce

So, while perusing the pictures on the cover of the latest Aerostitch catalog I noticed a Black V11 in the snow. Standing next to it, looking somewhat frozen, modelling a resplendent Hi-Viz RC, I believe is our very own Jason!

NEW YORK PARIS MILAN IOWA

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::lol:

:homer: dammit! Ya got me all excited about models - I was thinkin ALLRIGHT! Guzzi Girls! But, no, just Jason again.

Bloody hell! Where are you when we need you Staedtler?? Brighten up this thread, mon, so nobody else is horribly disappointed...

Rj

:homer: dammit!  Ya got me all excited about models - I was thinkin ALLRIGHT! Guzzi Girls!  But, no, just Jason again.

Bloody hell!  Where are you when we need you Staedtler??  Brighten up this thread, mon, so nobody else is horribly disappointed...

Rj

51459[/snapback]

Oh, thanks man. thanks a freakin' lot- that really helps my self-esteem.

you're just jealous :bbblll:

I'm gonna go sulk now. My bike's in the shop, Rj's makin' fun of me. damn.

Does anyone have a Goose on the road right now?

Not right now but 6 hours ago brought me to work and should be taking me home in 3 more. has done so all week.

On Saturday I will be stting out for Cornwall and then back along the south coast to the pointy bit of Kent and then home. I plan to overnight near Southampton.

I will be taking in 13 points on the Round Britain Rally and should be covering 900 to 1000 miiles.

Come on Guys, let's keep it in the Guzzi contents!

ca4780.jpg  ca4745.jpgca4684.jpg

Mike

51481[/snapback]

Hey I tried. I used to have 2 of those pictures you posted Mike. I got them off a sportbike riding website but they are no longer there and I cycle through my wimmins from time to time. THATS why the wife said she'll go tanning, get a decent swim suit and stradle the bike for me, I hope they turn out good :food::lol:

Its nice to see that aftermarket parts are available for more than just bikes....

Does anyone have their bike on the road

Just finished my commute into San Fran on the Guzzi.. Traffic was very light, and as always a joy to ride across the Bay Bridge and see the city, the ships sailing under the bridge, the Golden Gate in the distance... This is a great town to ride into when there's no traffic.

If you want to see a broad (no pun intended) spectrum of guzzi babes, check out www.cyclegarden.com

Cheers, Tim

Hey I tried. I used to have 2 of those pictures you posted Mike. I got them off a sportbike riding website but they are no longer there and I cycle through my wimmins from time to time. THATS why the wife said she'll go tanning, get a decent swim suit and stradle the bike for me, I hope they turn out good  :food:  :lol:

51497[/snapback]

Before Rev-Mag went subscription, I downloaded every bike/girl combo they had. Every so once in a while, when I lust for a Norton Manx or a Quota, those are the best pictures I have. The babes keep getting in the way of the bikes though...

4526cSma.jpg

Guzzi content...

mai6828.jpg

Guest Bruce
Come on Guys, let's keep it in the Guzzi contents!

post-26-1115953367_thumb.jpg  post-26-1115953412_thumb.jpgpost-26-1115953768_thumb.jpg

Mike

51481[/snapback]

These 'riders' are a definite hazard to navigation.

Its riding season and Montreal season and the V11 and the LC4 are both running very well. Hotcha!