The mgs01 was in Assen

Paul Minnaert

nice writen story indeed. Lot of emozione. I think the results are only so because of Guareschi, he might have won with a rsv factory or 999S. The winner was on a tuned 998 RS

Incredible that in his first rounds on the track he went under 1.30 :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest goffredo
nice writen story indeed. Lot of emozione. I think the results are only so because of Guareschi, he might have won with a rsv factory or 999S. The winner was on a tuned 998 RS

Incredible that in his first rounds on the track he went under 1.30 :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

53194[/snapback]

Mmmm... Not so sure, Paul. I'd certainly say the results have arrived ALSO because of Guareschi skill but the rider-bike is a complex mix. Rather than arguing if he might have won with another bike, I'd much prefer enjoy the list of Ducatis, Honda and Aprilia RSV left behind by the MGS-01. That is the data people at Mandello should think about, I hope, more than considering Gianfranco' skill which is anyway, undisputably, immense.

:mg::mg::mg::mg::mg::mg:

G.

Well, youre right with that. And it's great that some people take the time and money to race a mgs01, most are in the living room, or in hands of less skilled drivers. Imagine what happens when there were 30 mgs there with 30 ducati, chanche that the results are better grow then too.