Newbie from Deeetroit

Guest tinyelvis

Guest tinyelvis

Hello everyone.. TinyElvis here.. a.k.a Jim. What can I say, I'm 29, computer guy by day, biker by nights and weekends.. haha..

I have an '03 V11 Sport, which came w/the factory oil slick option, non-shifting gear box, throttle thingy that won't stay, other various leaky parts - but hey, it's a great bike! :bike:

I have lots of questions of course.. I'll be posting on the forum soon, but I did check the FAQ and all other posts and have learned quite a bit already about my own bike. I'm glad I'm not alone w/my issues..

I have had a few bikes in the past, lots of old cars too.. I work on my own stuff whenever possible but my bike is still under warranty so I don't bother trying to do it myself.. YET.. but I will I'm sure.

Ok well.. i'm pretty boring, so see you guys on the forum! :bier:

post-1856-1119291998.jpg

Hello everyone.. TinyElvis here.. a.k.a Jim.  What can I say, I'm 29, computer guy by day, biker by nights and weekends.. haha..

I have an '03 V11 Sport, which came w/the factory oil slick option, non-shifting gear box, throttle thingy that won't stay, other various leaky parts - but hey, it's a great bike!  :bike:

I have lots of questions of course.. I'll be posting on the forum soon, but I did check the FAQ and all other posts and have learned quite a bit already about my own bike.  I'm glad I'm not alone w/my issues.. 

I have had a few bikes in the past, lots of old cars too.. I work on my own stuff whenever possible but my bike is still under warranty so I don't bother trying to do it myself.. YET.. but I will I'm sure. 

Ok well.. i'm pretty boring, so see you guys on the forum!  :bier:

54524[/snapback]

Hi Jim,

welcome onboard. Please have another try ref. your attached pic, please - I can't open it.

Cheers

Søren