Carl Allison is out of touch

callison

I'm busy moving to Oklahoma, so please don't try to email me. PM's through here are okay, but I won't have consistant access to a computer for a while.

Wish me luck guys. I retire July 1st. Now to see if I can survive on what they'll pay me...

I've never been to OK [o.k., I've never been anywhere, but that's due for a change... :D]; does it have good twisties? I can't think of anything worse than KS or NE; flat, straight roads w/ nothing to break up the monotony but state police lying in wait in the corn fields... :bbblll:

;)

Hope you enjoy your retirement. Hey, at least you'll finally have enough time to get some riding in!

:bike::thumbsup:

Guest Dave Pott

Dang Carl, you're gonna be surrounded by a whole lot of OKIES :P Are you sure you can handle that??....Oh wait, you live in central California, it'll be exactly the same :grin:

It's hot, it's humid and it's green like California never dreamed of being. My driveway (4000' of gravel with nine each ninety degree turns) dumps out on the famous Route 66. You can just hear the Harleys going by from the house. I haven't seen anything here but cruiser bikes, one Gold Wing and one BMW. Dozens and dozens of HD's. Wonder what they're going to make of the weird V twin with the engine in sideways...

I have completely reconsidered what my next bike will be. I lusted after an MGS01, a Ghezzi-Brian or an MV Augusta F4 1000S. I could probably have managed to buy one too, but one look at the roads in my area convinced me that a mellow V twin with some touring legs would be the most appropriate. I'll be checking out the Breva 1100 when it comes out or modifying the California way beyond it's original intent.

Could be worse.......  you could have to see if you can live on what you've saved!

Ohh my, Oohh my, that was good..... chilling.. chilliing... !!

Catching dream....

Carl all the best for you and let the rest go by...

I've never been to OK [o.k., I've never been anywhere, but that's due for a change...  :D]; does it have good twisties? I can't think of anything worse than KS or NE; flat, straight roads w/ nothing to break up the monotony but state police lying in wait in the corn fields...  :bbblll:

;)

Hope you enjoy your retirement. Hey, at least you'll finally have enough time to get some riding in!

:bike:  :thumbsup:

54722[/snapback]

Hey Skeeve, just where are you anyway? Southeast Oklahoma and the northwest corner of Arkansas are supposed to be real nice, so I'm going to have to check them out.

Not Guzzi Related: But I have for sale a 2003 Toyota pickup, low mileage, AT, 6 cylinder in very good condition. Will consider any cash payment if recieved prior to 28 June, 2005.

Ooooops, sorry. :doh: Meant to post this somewhere else. Joe :rasta:

Not Guzzi Related: But I have for sale a 2003 Toyota pickup, low mileage, AT, 6 cylinder in very good condition. Will consider any cash payment if recieved prior to 28 June, 2005.

Ooooops, sorry.  :doh: Meant to post this somewhere else. Joe :rasta:

54756[/snapback]

You schmuck :D It's a 2004 and I want it back when you're finished. Did you get your bike back from the shop yet? :mg: