MotoGP at Laguna Seca

Lex

I heard that the front entrance of Laguna Seca is closed to cars/bikes and only buses can use it. The other two rear entrances to the parking lots are for the cars and bikes. Also, all the motorcycle parking was sold out which means you will have to park in the dirt (maybe on some hill). I might just catch a bus from my hotel and take the easy way out (no helmet or leathers to drag around all day).

Anyone hear anything different? :huh2:

Mike

I'll be riding :bike: there Friday AM with a Ducati (Mh900e) buddy of mine and will be staying at his relative's house in Monterey. Plan to take in the races Saturday via bus, but will be hanging 'round cannery row Friday and Sat eve. Will look for Guzzi indicia :nerd: so as to introduce myself and maybe share a cold one :bier: Will also look for y'all at T 5 and 6 on Saturday.

:rasta: Joe

Guest Dave Pott
only central valley guys wear pink..... geez

Hey, whoa, hold on there! :(

I ain't the one that made the TuTu comment.....it was Daniel...DANIEL COOPER :P

How was that for throwing a guy "under the bus"?? Well, Trolly Car actually(he does live in S.F., after all)

Although, Tim did get one thing right....I do kinda like pink :wub:

Hey, no offense intended !! :D

So if I ride down on Sunday and buy a ticket at the gate will I be able to drive into the area around turn 5/6 ??? I hate shuttle buses

Guest Dave Pott

OH-OH :(

Damn, Tim, I hope your kidding about not actually having a ticket yet.

Clicky: A sell out

There MAY be some tickets at some dealers in your area. If not, let me know, maybe one around here may.

Hey Joe,

Definitely give us a call on the the cellphone if you can at 310 383 9161. Ingrid has a Ducati Paul Smart on order which, on cursory observation looks to be a cross between the MH900E and a MultiStrada to me. I'll be there with the V11.

Guest Dave Pott

As I mentioned, Jamileh & I will be kicking around Cannery Row on Saturday night. If any of y'all might be doing the same....give a ring on my cell (559) 289-3966 and perhaps we can have a chat & a drinky :bier:

I'm upgrading to a three day pass which means that I have a Saturday only pass for sale if anyone is interested.....

Interested or not, ring me up at 209 380 6015. the 1st cold one is on me :drink: