Central CA "Not a Rally" Rally (and more)

RacerX

Guys, last minute I know... but the SoCal/Central CA guys are meeting in Los Alamos (Central Coast) on 101. All details linked off of the 'Moto Events' button on www.SoCal-Guzzi.com

I also added details for the NorCal Campout in September as well.

If you don't do that, I'll be racing a vintage dirt-tracker (Indian IROC - 250cc single/rigid frame) in Ventura tomorrow night; http://www.cycleshop.com/news/races.asp - when I'm done there, I'm going to try and make it to Los Alamos late tomorrow night.

Hope some of you can make it to either event.

I will be there :) Leaving my bloody house at 6:00 a.m. and meeting Steve Hubbard in King City (?) at 10:00 or so! m Should be in Los something or other by noon or so.....

We'll see what it's like.....

ah man, foiled again, i wanted to see the vintage bike racing but we got held up down at motoguzziclassics ( slowpoke fiance takes forever to go anywhere) and we missed it

when are you racing classic bikes again Todd?

I was at the no rally - rally. And I hope to be there next year too. This thing was way way good. We had something like 13-16 guzzi's - all types-- quota, gezzi-brian, ev touring, le mans old and new, Californias, v11's- they were all good. Plenty of good talk and riding. The SoCal group are awesome. September is the next rally thing in Bodega Bay. I should have a new goose by then too! I'm waiting onmy buddy , Steve Hubbard, to send me some pics to post here-- my daughter has my camera!

Nice shots SoCalDon! Good. Except the mystery of the union hotel was how that blonde country maiden could lead half of us around a bloody hedge maze in the middle of the night while the other country maiden proved she was the best waitress in town by taking all of our money after talking about her breasts for an hour and half :D

ah man, foiled again, i wanted to see the vintage bike racing but we got held up down at motoguzziclassics ( slowpoke fiance takes forever to go anywhere) and we missed it. when are you racing classic bikes again Todd?

Bummer. Not sure when I'll get the invite to race them again, but I'll leak the word on the SoCal-Guzzi.com webboard if I and when do.

Todd