New bike exhaust company

Steve G.

I was at a bike rally last weekend. A buddy shows up on his KTM 950 Adventure [what a hoot to ride]. Anyways, he's got these after market titanium exhaust made by Ackropovic, but branded with the label Wings, the same thing, but 1/2 price. They sounded wicked, the welding was very well done, the fit great as well. I'd like to see if the have a fitment for the Guzzi, but can't get them to come up on a web search. Anyone heard of these?

Ciao, Steve G.

I was at a bike rally last weekend. A buddy shows up on his KTM 950 Adventure [what a hoot to ride]. Anyways, he's got these after market titanium exhaust made by Ackropovic, but branded with the label Wings, the same thing, but 1/2 price. They sounded wicked, the welding was very well done, the fit great as well. I'd like to see if the have a fitment for the Guzzi, but can't get them to come up on a web search. Anyone heard of these?

Ciao, Steve G.

54989[/snapback]

Steve, the boys at adventure rider have the mans web address some where on their forum i'll see if i can dig it up !!!!!! and yes i have seen them nice.

:huh2:

edit: I thought ".si" was Romanian, but if you do the conversion between Romanian Lei and USD, the cost of the pipes (106,000) comes out to $3.80. I'll buy two pair at that price!