Griso spotted

Admin Jaap

Wow! Great looking bike IMO. I've haven't seen a Griso in any of the Danish bikeshops yet, but all good things come to those who wait....

Søren

the muffler could be downsized a bit (read:  lot)

55067[/snapback]

Can you imagine the sound if you gutted that exhaust and ran it wide open!!! Harley riders would give up riding if they came within 10 miles of it!!

Realistically it looks like it would be very easy for an aftermarket manufacturer to make a slip-on exhaust for it.

I like it too. It's a bit like the Centauro; the more you see it, the better it looks. 2 points of criticism: Too much chrome and the muffler could be downsized a bit.

Jaap, chrome other then the guages, headlight bucket, mirrors? You can bet when mine arrives, I'll have a replacement for that 55-gal drum muffler... simply hideous, but understood why it's there from the factory. I already have a trick solution.

when is the projected release date for the US....... and how much is it going to cost!

Tom, rumor has it early '06 in the States, end of the year for Europe. Price is rumored (U.S.) to be similar, if not slightly more, then the Breva11. I'm in regardless.

Latest U.S. info on the new models will continue to be at MG-Griso.com

Always linked below in my signature as well. Thanks Jaap for signing in over there on the webboard.

I'll give it a thumbs up. They've got to do something with that rear fender though. It's way too long. Too bad they have to meet EU and US DOT crap regulations, I'm sure the Italians wouldn't design something like this rear fender.

Ciao, Steve G.

WOW!

now that I see more photo angles....iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  like it!

FOX: can I have a look/ride when you get this?!! :mg:

55102[/snapback]

Yes, fair is fair mate having ridden your lovely Scura :)

It should be here december.

The photos look great! It really looks like the evolution of the V11.

Are you still selling your Scura?

Sorry pal, this is NOT just a pipe, this is a musical instrument.

This is a horny cannon.

I like the Griso more and more. Motortoer in Amsterdam has the 1100 Breva as well, Well, I have to say that the bike looks good. It’s not kind a bike I would have but, it is a good looking bike anyway. I like more and more the behind of it.

Are you still selling your Scura?

55116[/snapback]

Yeah...darn...just got it looking really extra cool too... but Sydney will be a supermoto city for now (KTM Duke) duke2ktm005.jpg...

At least MG is really dishing out the classics once in a while...so I firmly believe I will keep going Goose every few years...

Hey, if it was'nt for the V50III I would still be on Japanese 250s...(not that there is anything wrong with that! :whistle: )

n_s_S!

Antonio, you're fantastic!

I'm still not sold on the Griso. It's got some design successes and some failures for me. Frankly, I like the smooth transmission housing. It reminds me of the original V7 sport casting.