Excellent Napoleon mirrors

guzziownr

Went out for a thrash yesterday with Guzzi buddy Kevin O'Brien (KO). My subtle and cunning plan was to tempt him out with his MV Agusta F4 so I could get a ride. The Agusta proved temperamental and KO was turned loose on a loaner bike while the F$ $$$ 4$$$$ was sorted at the dealership. KO's mechanic is on top of the situation.

MVblau.jpg

KO turned the tables on me and got some seat time on my bike while I trailed him glumly on the Yamaha FZZZZZZZ6 the dealer foolishly lent him. I don't know if KO cracked the ton on my bike but I saw 104 on the loaner trying to keep up with him.

05_mcy_fz6_blu_1_4759.jpg

He was all smiles when I pried the keys away from him, praising the gutsy response of the motor and the confidence inspiring handling (the choir murmurs amen). I was amazed by the 14K redline of the Yamahammer and the fantastic pull of the top end. This is a 600? Yoicks!

KO commented on the vibration through the bars and demanded an immediate fix for the useless mirrors. Fortunately MG Cycle came through with a set of Napoleons. I was running errands today and they were impeccable. Good coverage and very litttle vibration blurring. Please do not bid on the '02 Le Mans bars on ebay. I saw them first :D and plan to fill them with birdshot as an attempt to further reduce vibration.

Oh, we had a great ride to Hawks Nest and followed the Delaware river North. Very little traffic and even less cell phone reception way, way out there.

Napoleon2.jpg

Napoleon3.jpg