Can you say wheely?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Im gobsmacked...a 300+ kmp/h wheelie??

Jeeezus Christ, eat your heart out Valentino :nerd:

Søren

PS: He's still a loonie doing this on a public road.

Insanely irresponsible and worthy of some serious jail time.

57257[/snapback]

Amen!

Guest Nogbad
Amen!

57263[/snapback]

Did I see a motorway sign to Copenhagen in the film? Is this nutcase one of your countrymen Tikkanen?

Must be a Biking Viking...

Guest Nogbad

Ok, I agree that the guy is criminally insane, and is putting innocent people in unacceptable danger.

However, he (if it's a he, it could be a woman!) has got a lot of courage, matched by bike handling skills that I know I haven't got.

Whatever your opinion of these antics, I defy anyone to say they didn't find the film clip entertaining. I suspect a lot of bikers would post condemnatory comments, knowing it is the politically correct thing to do, whilst retaining a sneaking admiration for the guy (or girl) and grinning about the film clip for a fair few minutes.

I'm not saying it's politically correct or not, in fact I think it's way cool. I am the original poster boy for non-politically correct. I just note that with that amount of power, it takes 0 skill to do this. You happen to see how tough it is often for him to keep it up, as the turbo spins up, he has to roll off or flip backwards.

As for putting innocent people in danger, WHO? The only guy that's gunna "get it" is him if everything goes wrong.

Ciao, Steve G.

Guest Nogbad
I'm not saying it's politically correct or not, in fact I think it's way cool. I am the original poster boy for non-politically correct. I just note that with that amount of power, it takes 0 skill to do this. You happen to see how tough it is often for him to keep it up, as the turbo spins up, he has to roll off or flip backwards.

As for putting innocent people in danger, WHO? The only guy that's gunna "get it" is him if everything goes wrong.

Ciao, Steve G.

57346[/snapback]

Well, I think you are right that to initially get it up with that amount of power is fairly easy. You admit though, that with a turboed bike it's hard to keep it up, which means that to do what he did, particularly on A PUBLIC MOTORWAY requires some well honed riding skills. At that speed everything happens in a fraction of a split second.

As for innocent people in danger, work out the impact energy of a 400kg bike hitting another vehicle at 200 mph. At that speed the central barrier would not contain the bike and it would land up on the opposite carriageway.

So, a mixture of high skill and low responsibility and really poor risk awareness. Still, I suppose it sells a lot of video!

It is the motorway between Stockholm and Uppsala.

The engine is built by McXpress

in our neighbour town Piteå, way up north in Sweden.

The guy is quiet naive and hypocritical,

he does not like his name spelled out but still want the fame :huh2:

he take the high horse on safety AND perform stunt like these to make money.

Me, not a fan. :moon:

It is the motorway between Stockholm and Uppsala.

The engine is built by McXpress

in our neighbour town Piteå, way up north in Sweden.

The guy is quiet naive and hypocritical,

he does not like his name spelled out but still want the fame  :huh2:

he take the high horse on safety AND perform stunt like these to make money.

Me, not a fan.  :moon:

57358[/snapback]

More amen - he should be locked away forever.

:moon:

Søren