The end is near!

jrt

I presume you've told the 19-y/o she should be shagging her way through Europe' date=' right? :whistle:

[right']57685[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I'm not a complete hypocrite :P

I wouldn't mind if the boy she was shacked up with was a bit more exiting, but I've scraped more enjoyable things off the bottom of my shoes at country shows! Actually I suppose he isn't *all* bad but I reserve the right of every father to loathe his daughter's boyfriends, it sort of comes with the territory.

If you want an example, soon after he started going out with her he sat down next to me on the settee and said "Mr. Roper", (Nobody but fucking policemen call me 'Mr. Roper!!!') I want you to know that my intentions towards your daughter are entirely hounourable, (I nearly hit him there and then!) and I don't believe in sex before marriage."

The sad thing is he was probably speaking the truth and I thought "My God!!! My girl is going out with a pervert!" For heavens sakes, he was 17 years old! he should believe in sex before exchanging first names, never mind marriage!!!! What's wrong with young people nowadays????????? :huh2:

Pete

:bier:

Many good wishes for you both, children are the most rewarding thing for anyones life. Cherish every moment you can spend with them, dont give up any time you could be beside them because they will grow up all too quickly and those moments will be gone. Take picture after picture too. Try to balance the work/home thing too with the emphasis on 'home' wherever possible even if it means less in the paypacket!

well, thats the speech over!!

Good luck, and go thank your missus again for what she is giving you.