lemans rosso

DVH

I have a chance of a lemans rosso, 05. what should it have as standard compared to the basic V11s other than the fairing. Is this also the model with the twin plate clutch that has had reports of failure. if so what am I listening for other than the usual dry clutch rattle

Hi there!

If it is the Le Mans Rosso Corsa it should have Ohlins suspension front and rear, redpainted valve covers, fancy red paint job and chequered decals plus carbon fibre font muguard. Apart from that, its the same as any other Le Mans from the same model year.

Here is a phot of mine from last year before I started bolting bits on. At this time it was standard except Mistrals and Technos. It has the more regular dual plate clutch.

The mistrals you sold me are doing well ta- I fitted them onto Helen's V11 then myself and Mal chisled out the welds holding the baffles.

The tankbag got plenty of use on holiday too.

Regards

Guy :helmet:

Hi guy

I succumbed to the guzzi again, its a roso corsa same as your photo, only supposed to be fitted with guzzi race cans with new Ecu, standard parts are with the deal. going to have a look this weekend. Glad the kit was ok, i bet the cans sound well with the baffles out.

Hi guy

I succumbed to the guzzi again, its a roso corsa same as your photo, only supposed to be fitted with guzzi race cans with new Ecu,  standard parts are with the deal. going to have a look this weekend. Glad the kit was ok, i bet the cans sound well with the baffles out.

57902[/snapback]

Good luck with the new bike- you said you would come back to Guzzis again!

Should hopefully be better than your last one and you will love the Ohlins!

Guy :helmet: