GMG 2006 info?

Skeeve

I'm just wondering if there's any info yet on what dates are set for GMG 2006. Since it's the 85th anniversary of the company, I'd think they'd be making a big deal over it already, but it seems so far that they're waiting til after GMG 2005 to wrap?

Given Harley's big promotion surrounding their 90th a dozen year back, I thought that Guzzi would have picked up a trick from the masters, and be pulling out the stops to get people good & excited before the event. Shows what I know! ;)

Any info would be greatly appreciated; I've got a gf who wanted to go to Europe this year, who could only be put off by serious discussions of economics [color, glossy graphs of the dollar vs. euro rate of exchange, w/ captions & arrows & a paragraph on the back of each one] & a promise that we're going in 2006 for the Guzzi 85th anniversary, which will give her time to brush up on her Italian (& me some time to learn equivalents to my basic Spanglish "a donde iz der banYO?") :thumbsup:

Ride on!

:mg:

I'm not sure if I go this year though I plan to visit Mandelo sometime.

I hope that next year GMG happens then I have an idea that when or if happens can make a interesting surprise to all people who like arts and Guzzis (or one of them at least ) ;)

:bier: