crash protector

bigbikerrick

They look a little funny ,but I want some, Do you remember the price? are they available in the USA?

58899[/snapback]

I can't remember exactly- I got them to sell them to me net of Italian tax.

Drop them an email- they write good English. I paid for them by Paypal but I think they take credit cards too.

Guy :helmet:

some scratches on the valve cover

58827[/snapback]

Soren, I had a bit of the rash too on the cover and had a gent polish it out at a fraction of the cost of a new wone and less than a powder coating

some scratches on the valve cover

58827[/snapback]

Soren, I had a bit rocker box rash too and had a gent polish it out at a fraction of the cost of a new one and less than a powder coat :pic:

The OEM head gaurds worked as advertised. The one that did the sliding failed at two of the attaching points but left no damage to head or plug.

DSCF1797.JPG

Soren,  I had a bit rocker box rash too and had a gent polish it out at a fraction of the cost of a new one and less than a powder coat  :pic:

The OEM head gaurds worked as advertised.  The one that did the sliding failed at two of the attaching points but left no damage to head or plug.

58915[/snapback]

Wow Rich!

That's what I call spitshine polish. Nice job, mate! My rocker box only had a minor scratch so I didn't really bother.

Søren