Guest redguzziv10

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DVLA currently has the registration  V11 SPO  for sale.. £400

only don't buy it!  i want it :angry:

59158[/snapback]

1 JU5T D0NT G3T TH15 P3RS0N8L PL8 THANG - WHY????

1 JU5T D0NT G3T TH15 P3RS0N8L PL8 THANG - WHY????

59170[/snapback]

Gotta agree there. I can't see whay anyone would pay a single penny extra for a bloody number plate????? Personalized plates are a big thing here too and they are a handy little revenue raiser for the gubmint. To me it is like volunteering to be taxed excessively.

There is also the fact that having a personalised plate is like having a huge sign on your back saying "I'm a complete wanker!" :grin:

Pete

So what does your plate say?

59186[/snapback]

VLZ 10. It identifies the bike, which is what the gubmint want so they can tax me if I go too fast and it costs me *nothing* above the general registration fee.

Sorry Jim, but I think personalised number plates are sad and the people who *need* them seem on the whole to be unsatisfied sorts lacking in any real self confidence or self worth. If people crave to have a lable put on them to prove their worth or make a statement about their *individuality* I'd suggest they grow up and go and get a life. And that's what personalised number plates are all about, no matter how they are 'justified'.

Pete

if you don't want to be personalised and individual, throw your bike in the lake and go get a f***ing Yamaha

59192[/snapback]

All my bikes are, and always have been, very personalised. Just because I think that paying a government agency a big fee on top of what they already extort out of me for the pleasure of having my own *chosen* selection of letters and numbers is a wank doesn't mean... ah, bollocks, I can't be bothered trying to explain. Do whatever you want with your money, I just think it's a stupid waste.

pete

What I like about the idea of a personalized plate, is that I don't have to have the government tell me that I have to have the hideous number pkr3782 on the butt of my baby....

Too bad I am too cheap to buy a plate that I would prefer. :(