there and back again

thgil

Hello everyone hope your all OK.Got back this morning from my first ever blast in europe.I had never realised that riding a bike through country after country could be such a mind blowing adventure(always travelled by buses and trains) certainly on a guzzi.Almost 4000mls 10 countries on her and only a few things popped up.The first was new rear pads in czech heading for the GP which i put down to the more tired i was the more heavy my foot became on the brake secondly the fuse of that damned alarm that some tool fitted worked its way free(I HATE IT) thirdly i had to get new tires as Romaina and greece ran them ragged.This i really enjoyed as they were fitted at agostini at mandello(just had to be done!).The thing is that none of these problems were the bikes fault the more i rode the more i confident i became with the bike all i can say is after the few problems i had when i first brought her(starter alarm etc) its the finest bike i've owned, long live the V11 oh one more thing saw a couple of grisos shooting up and down the roads,just awsome. :mg:

I think whatever bike you get next, the V11 is a keeper. I know I will probably have two bikes eventually, even if the V11 gets worn out in the meantime.

I think whatever bike you get next, the V11 is a keeper. I know I will probably have two bikes eventually, even if the V11 gets worn out in the meantime.

60087[/snapback]

Your right.I guess I'd find it hard to let her go means to much now.