Waitingwaitingwaiting

mdude

Just wondered if anyone else has experienced long delays for the delivery of the MG Titan slip-on kit.

I am on my 7th week now. Not getting any feedbacks to my calls either, apparently the norwegian distributor is unable to track orders due to MGs manual order-system...

2005 anyone??

Getting desperate... want my noize...

Thought that this was an always-in-stock kit made by Leo Vince?

Bike is '01 V11 Sport, by the way. Oh, thats already written in the margin here...doh!

• 2 weeks later...

written to Moto Guzzis accsessory dept. and to Mistral. My dealer her in Norway has gone into hibernation it seems...

going on 9 weeks...

61281[/snapback]

[/quote

I waited a year for the mg ti pipes and gave up. My bike wears Quat-D now. It took 8 days to get from Italy to Ma., U.S.

written to Moto Guzzis accsessory dept. and to Mistral. My dealer her in Norway has gone into hibernation it seems...

going on 9 weeks...

61281[/snapback]

Hej med dig!

I bought a set of Mistrals from Agostini and it took less than 4 days from ordering until the parcel arrived. :thumbsup:

Try the Agostinis - they are very professional in business and I can highly reccommend them: Agostini link

Ha det!

Søren

MIRACLE!! just got the news that my Ti's are on their way from Italy!

I dont believe it before I can touch them, but this is the first positive feedback. I was actually calling my dealer to cancel the deal when they told me (BEFORE I told them why I rang).

It will be thunder before winter, after all....