2800 kms in 4 days on my Ghezzi-Brian STW

jihem

Hi all,

just back from 4 marvellous days riding my Ghezzi Mutant (STW with race Eprom and exhausts) down to the South of France and back.

Wonderbra (the STW) performed flawessly. She loves nothing more than mid speed curves, and would ride roads like that all day long...Actually, the seat is very confortable as 700 kms per day didn't hurt at all.

Met JMM and Zebulon, the 4V Ghezzi, near Grenoble. We were laughing as when 2 ridden GB are together, it's not a rendez-vous anymore, it's 5 % of all the GB's in the world and an official meeting :-)

it's actually funny how much the two bikes are different. Of course, JMM did lots of work on his 4V, but even tho the two bikes do look alike from a distance, some parts are very different, and so is the general option.

Zebulon looks meanier and butchier, when Wonderbra seems more delicate. The two valves V11 engine is shorter and smaller, when the 4V just screams MOOOOORE space :-)

I would say that Zebulon is more of a fighter and an interceptor when Wonderbra is a gentleman's bike. But there'z nothing gentlemen about it no more when you hit the 5000 rpm spot and let her make way...

Here are some of the pics he took.

Plus some from my friend Pierre C. We exchanged bikes for a few kms, and his 998S is a joy to ride but i prefer Wonderbra. With a Ducati, you have to look where you wanna go, with the Ghezzi, YOU JUST THINK where you wanna go and she takes you there.

ride safe. hmm.

ghezzis1.jpg

ghezzis3.jpg

ghezzis5.jpg

ghezzis7.jpg

jmforez2005.jpg

jmforez20052.jpg

So a ghezzi-brian could ride, it is no just a collector to put in the garage :P

:grin:

They look like sisters but are definitively different.

Unfortunately i don't have the time to come with you meet Pierre :huh2:

You have a lot of chance with weather B) , when i think about the weather to come back from Mandello :(

Great images, Jihem! :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a great time. Southern France is one of the best places for cornering and I would give my left testicle (I had a vasectomy when I was 25 so who cares? :D ) for taking my Scura there right now.

Autumn is coming very soon, the leaves are all over the roads and it's getting colder and colder every day so looking at your pics really made my day!

Thanks!

Søren

PS: And that goes to Jean Marc too, of course