Kudos to Michelle at MGNA

bigbikerrick

Ive been dealing with Michelle at MGNA to get the warranty on my V 11 sport transferred to my name and to get the carbon fiber accessory set as a settlement for my black engine paint and she has done a fantastic job of helping things go smoothly, even served as an advocate for me calling the dealer to follow up on paperwork, etc. She has been very helpful,and dedicated to providing me with outstanding customer service. We are lucky to have such a person "pulling for us" at MG. I just wanted to let all the Guzzisti here in the USA know Michelle is a person you can count on to help. :D:D:D:mg:

Guest new2guzzi

I am working with Michelle as well on a ridiculous wait for a speedometer cable. Close to three months now. I don't know what the deal is, but she has been very helpful and I think that now with her involved, it will take some more time but the cable will eventually get here.

Ive been dealing with Michelle at MGNA to get the warranty on my V 11 sport transferred to my name and to get the carbon fiber accessory set as a settlement for my black engine paint and she has done a fantastic job of helping things go smoothly, even served as an advocate for me calling the dealer to follow up on paperwork, etc. She has been very helpful,and dedicated to providing me with outstanding customer service. We are lucky to have such a person "pulling for us" at MG. I just wanted to let all the Guzzisti here in the USA know Michelle is a person you can count on to help. :D  :D  :D  :mg:

62133[/snapback]

Would you mind posting (or PMing me) her phone number. I too need to switch over warranty info, and I might as well go staight to the horse's (uh . . . er . . . mare's . . . uh) I should speak with Michelle! :D

More kudos from here, as Michelle was really helpful in getting my engine cases replaced under warranty due to the bubbling paint. She seems to be the one good thing about MGNA.

Would you mind posting (or PMing me) her phone number.  I too need to switch over warranty info, and I might as well go staight to the horse's (uh . . . er . . . mare's . . . uh) I should speak with Michelle! :D

62184[/snapback]

No problem, Michelle Valures phone number is 678-238-0902 tell her that she has a great reputation on this forum,and that we are "talking about her" she will be thrilled! Richard Duarte.

More "kudos" for Michelle :!: It was she who FINALLY resolved my exploding trannie issue...IMMEDIATELY.

If Michelle is the new "face" of MGNA that will be good news for all of us.

I hope her boss at MGNA is reading this thread. :thing: PROMOTE HER :thing: