Define irony

jrt

Bloody Roos!!!! Don't get me started! I piled into a ditch a couple of years ago avoiding one of the sods. The bastards are everywhere!!! The biggest problem is that the Anti-Animal Cruelty softcocks won't allow them to be culled or harvested! There are many, many millions more 'Roos now than there were before white settlement due to the europeans having irrigated and built dams to conserve water as well as providing heaps more food by cultivation. The really sad thing is that when a big drought hits the wretched things die of starvaion and thrist in their tens of thousands. What is more cruel? Allowing 'em to die of thirst, (A particularly horrible way to die.) or a clean head shot with a high powered rifle? No contest really is there? Also they cost a fortune in insurance pay outs, hospital care, etc, etc. By all means keep a few of the little buggers around but the rest of 'em can be carpet-bombed for all I care. :angry:

Pete

....The biggest problem is that the Anti-Animal Cruelty softcocks won't allow them to be culled or harvested!....

Pete

62597[/snapback]

Roos... yum! Cook 'em on a very hot barbecue plate. :D Don't overcook or they'll be tougher than bootleather. :vomit:

Very little fat so it's quite healthy.

Bill

(If animals aren't supposed to be eaten, why are they made out of food?)

Bloody Roos!!!! Don't get me started! I piled into a ditch a couple of years ago avoiding one of the sods. The bastards are everywhere!!! The biggest problem is that the Anti-Animal Cruelty softcocks won't allow them to be culled or harvested! There are many, many millions more 'Roos now than there were before white settlement due to the europeans having irrigated and built dams to conserve water as well as providing heaps more food by cultivation. The really sad thing is that when a big drought hits the wretched things die of starvaion and thrist in their tens of thousands. What is more cruel? Allowing 'em to die of thirst, (A particularly horrible way to die.) or a clean head shot with a high powered rifle? No contest really is there? Also they cost a fortune in insurance pay outs, hospital care, etc, etc. By all means keep a few of the little buggers around but the rest of 'em can be carpet-bombed for all I care. :angry:

Pete

62597[/snapback]

Well, I feel a little better knowing that we're not the only ones with bleeding heart idiots trying to rid the world of common sense. :drink: