Ducati Sport classics

Lex

The Sport 1000 is $10,500 USD, $1,500 less than the Breva 1100, is pricing that much different on the other side of the Atlantic? 

Lex

62865[/snapback]

In the UK the Breva is advertised at £6999, and the Ducati sport classics at £8500 plus.

I miss my old 1000S- G953 SGH where art thou?

Guy  :helmet:

62822[/snapback]

Using a handy available vehicle data search provided by the DVLA through the RAC

Manufacturer MOTO GUZZI

Model

Body type MOTORCYCLE

Colour

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 31 December 1990

Number of previous owners 3

Last owner change 10 June 1999

So it's still a live record so would appear to be still in use.

Using a handy available vehicle data search provided by the DVLA through the RAC

Manufacturer  MOTO GUZZI 

Model  

Body type  MOTORCYCLE 

Colour  

Fuel type  PETROL 

Date manufactured  31 December 1990

Number of previous owners  3

Last owner change  10 June 1999

So it's still a live record so would appear to be still in use.

62891[/snapback]

Thank you Martin- it seems like my old baby is still alive. I was technically the second owner as it was a demo so its been sold on once after I had it.

Last transferred on 10th June- my birthday- spooky.

I hope he / she is enjoying her!

cheers

Guy

Martin, while you're misappropriating the system, you might want to check if Broadmoor has lost a patient recently...  ;)

Rj

62913[/snapback]

:P

I used http://www.rac.co.uk/web/carbuying/vehicle_data_search so doesn't give the full record. You can apply to the DVLA for current keeper details. The fact that its still on the system indicates some activity on the record recently. They do void records and it does vary after what time scale. But with SORN - Satutory Off Road Notification have to advise each year that the vehicle is not being used on the road or Licence it, the number of inactive records should soon be zero.

If I missappropriated the PNC I could tell current keeper details, engine /chassis numbers, insurance details, if MoT (test certificate) current, if it had ever been considered likly to be/or written off any police reports on the vehicle - lost/stolen/found/abandoned/information/removed etc

I could find the vehicle through partial index searches with up to 2 letters/3 numbers missing or against the owners address. I can check all transactions against that record over the last 11 clear months.

Others can do descriptive searches ie black guzzi.

However they can be a "bit funny" about missuse of the PNC and DATA Protection so I use it appropriatly only.

However it is in the public domain that you know who is on release to "care in the community" He is perfectly safe unless he mistakes you for a 6' tall balding but moustached ripening bannana with intrests in micro bacteria and chemical structure :o

well guys once again some very interesting and diverse views, and some slightly biased. which brings me to the point of my reply and my choice of steed. cagiva raptor xtra. it just does everything right for me with no quirks. handling, braking,performance are all world class, the grunt and smoothness of the T L engine is exceptional for me in my experience. the reputation for reliabity is as the records show.. [ used by four manufacturers in nine models ] and the look is appealing to most,, not much custom work could be done. I recently did a tour with a mixed group. 2 ev californians. 1 mandello rosso, 1 mk 3 le mans, 1 748 ducati.. and they all covered the trip 1300 ks with no problems, and kept a smile on all our faces.. this to me is the most important thing! [ ride em, dont hide em ] :race: ciao GAZZA.. :rasta: