Rosso Corsa in Wichita

Blackkat

I bought the Rosso Corsa from the dealer in Wichita and would like to know if anyone has actually seen the thing.

you mean this very Rosso Corsa that you're buying? I think I have, but I couldn't swear that it is the one you're getting. Is there some concern that all is not what it should be? Not to worry, Bob Troxel is as good a dealer as you'll find. He'll treat you right.

Daniel

(Wichita)

Here's the only picture I could find that I took inside the shop

02_26_2005_A.JPG

(I had forgotten that Mike said I could have that MGS01 banner if I wanted it--I need to take them up on that)

I bought the Rosso Corsa from the dealer in Wichita and would like to know if anyone has actually seen the thing. Having it shipped to me next week.

Thanks,

Tom

62979[/snapback]

I've seen it in person. It's a beut. That dealership has an excellent reputation, so no worries. I heard it was on sale. Did you get a good price?

I've seen it in person.  It's a beut.  That dealership has an excellent reputation, so no worries.  I heard it was on sale.  Did you get a good price?

62981[/snapback]

We did some e-mail haggling and he came down to $10,800.00 and I considered flying in and riding it home but I only save about $200 bucks and loose two days riding the slab. Doesn't seem to be worth the torture.

Tom

you mean this very Rosso Corsa that you're buying? I think I have, but I couldn't swear that it is the one you're getting. Is there some concern that all is not what it should be? Not to worry, Bob Troxel is as good a dealer as you'll find. He'll treat you right.

Daniel

(Wichita)

I have talked to Bob a couple of times and I offered him my credit card to hold the bike while I searched for a cheaper shipper than Federal(there isn't) and he said not to worry. He sounds like a nice guy. Am I worried? Not really but there is always that concern when you write the check and send it off.

Then again I bought all three and now four of my Guzzi's sight un-seen. Hate to break a tradition.

Tom

I considered that very same bike and decided to stick with obtaining a Breva 1100 from the same dealer. Beginning to wonder though, if the Big Breva will ever make it to a dealer in the USA. Should it not, I'm considering a Ural hack. Or not.

LOL...by asking that question shows you don't know about Daniel Kalal.  ;)

Go HERE for more info.

63149[/snapback]

Wow Dr. Gil .. . that is a nifty site. Thanks for posting. Gives me some ideas.

I bought the Rosso Corsa from the dealer in Wichita and would like to know if anyone has actually seen the thing. Having it shipped to me next week.

Thanks,

Tom

62979[/snapback]

blackkat . . . did you buy another bike?

ebay V11

blackkat . . . did you buy another bike?

ebay V11

63288[/snapback]

Yes and no. I purchased the bike and then got an e-mail from the Wichita dealer informing me that he would sell the Rosso at my asking price. I e-mailed the owner of the 00 Sport and asked him if he would consider some monetary compensation for cancelling the sale and if not I would keep my word and purchase his bike. We went back and forth and he seemed happy with the conclusion even though his current ad does not reflect our converstion. I hope he sells the bike because it looks real clean with low miles.

They pick up the Rosso today and I will get the bike November 2nd or 3rd.

Tom

Yes and no. I purchased the bike and then got an e-mail from the Wichita dealer informing me that he would sell the Rosso at my asking price. I e-mailed the owner of the 00 Sport and asked him if he would consider some monetary compensation for cancelling the sale and if not I would keep my word and purchase his bike. We went back and forth and he seemed happy with the conclusion even though his current ad does not reflect our converstion.  I hope he sells the bike because it looks real clean with low miles.

They pick up the Rosso today and I will get the bike November 2nd or 3rd.

Tom

63689[/snapback]

That is a nice Sport, but you are going to absolutely love that Rosso. It is dazzling to behold, and the fairing really adds value. I have a spare cf sport mini-fairing if I ever want to go naked. :bike: