Griso glimpse on TV

Guzzirider

During half time of England v Poland last night, I watched a programme on Motors TV called MONDIAL 2 ROUES which featured new bikes from the Paris show.

They had the Grisos on screen for about 2 minutes- looks good in yellow actually.

Programme repeated on Friday lunchtime if you want a teasing glimpse.

Guy :helmet:

If they'd put it on BBC America, I could make a QuickTime file out of and send it out as .mov or .mpg. Somehow though, I kind of doubt that that program is going to air here and worse, I don't get a schedule for my satellite tv that would tell me when it show. Drats!!!

:2c: many thanks for those pics..that griso in angel blue :D could convert me.gotta see one in da flesh. thanks guy. :rasta:

Here are a few pics of the Griso at the Paris show taken from Corsa Italiana's website.

Looks nice in yellow.

http://www.corsaitaliana.com/index.php?f=d..._griso_1100&a=0

Guy  :helmet:

63170[/snapback]

:2c: satlite tv?

If they'd put it on BBC America, I could make a QuickTime file out of and send it out as .mov or .mpg. Somehow though, I kind of doubt that that program is going to air here and worse, I don't get a schedule for my satellite tv that would tell me when it show. Drats!!!

63042[/snapback]

Guest AdamofKC
During half time of England v Poland last night, I watched a programme on Motors TV called MONDIAL 2 ROUES which featured new bikes from the Paris show.

63038[/snapback]

And Poland won, assuredly?

(please no ethnic bashing. I'm more than 50% Polish, and I am proud of the place my fathers parents called home. They were also prisoners of the Nazis during WW2, so don't give my grandparents any bullshit)

Guest AdamofKC
We beat them 2-1 and therefore came top of our qualifying group for the world cup.

Good news for you is that Poland qualified too.

Guy :helmet:

63297[/snapback]

Ahh bummer, but there is still a chance later I guess.