enzo my teni sorry

fernando

enzo,

i apologize for my late reply to your post on the teni. i think that you posted back in early 2005.

i have just read it today and did not see my reply which means i did not read it before..

between the hurricanes and the damage that katrina did to coral gables plus a trip i made to argentina to do logistics for a motorcycle trip there next year,(i will post it here soon ) i have not had much time.

also ,the teni , i keep it in connecticut because 2 years or so ago i rode it from conn to florida planning to keep it there and the roads in fla. are too flat for this type of bike.so it is back in conn.it was no fun in florida.

have not ridden it much except for a 1600 mile trip from conn. to vt. --new hampshire and maine and back.

just had a service done .

if you come by new york city or conn. i will gladly let you ride it

by the way i see that you are from seattle . my wife and i were there recently. my cousin works in the seattle opera. he used to be the number 2 guy there and now handles all p.r. with the singers. also ,i picked up my nordic tug there--being from seattle you must be familiar with them. and cruised the islands and vancouver a while ago.

fernando

Fernando!!

Thanks for getting back with me. Yes, I go to Coral Gables every couple years and wanted to see that Tenni. I've never seen one 'live.' You are right about Florida, there just isn't' any fun riding unless you want to go 'high speed' across the Everglades. I still can't get over the site of people doing wheelies on squid bikes with no helmets and their girlfriends in tank tops on the back. Man. Spooky.

My buddy down there just bought a Harley Soft Tail. I even suggest it because it is good for low speed city posing. He enjoys it, but wants to go 'Screaming Eagle' all the way. He's done a lot of riding in Europe and has had many bikes. Never a Harley.

Anyway, I LOVE Miami and the beaches. Great place.

RC51 forums? You know, I haven't looked much. I know there is one popular forum for RC51s, but it is a paid subscription deal. I have WAY more fun just BS-ing on my own ROLLING CROW site!!

Ciao!