It's OVER -- bitches...........

v50man

RIDE REPORT:

Much LIGHTER than the Goose -- also wigglier. Like it.

Goose is still the wife -- XBR is the mistress (but, DAMN -- can she s**k a d**K).

Inspires less confidence, but is fun on short rides.

Am I making myself clear? Prolly not...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ride report,....ride report :helmet:

hey Tikkanen,....i love this one.... :lol: 

(great site! :thumbsup: )

PO08092005.gif

63942[/snapback]

Hi Staedtler,

Yeah, those guys at www.wulffmorgenthaler.com are sick, real sick! They run a tv-show here in Denmark and one of the main characters is Dolph the Facist Hippo, FK04062005.gifwho hates immigrants, soul music, snotty kids and so on. His real heroes are Jean Claude van Damme (The Muscles from Bruxelles), Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris and at last but not least: Helmut Lotti!! Helmut is a Belgian crooner and his primary fans are all women age 50 (+)....say no more! Check ol' Lotti boy here: You're warned! This is absolutely rubbish!

Enjoy your weekend

Søren

Hey V50man <_>

Nice comparison, maybe l'll start to get your infatuation with this Buell thing :not: lf she was really more like the pic you posted :D

However !! When l look at the buell it's kinda like one of those skinny, boney,chicks , yeah maybe they can ********* but,

they just DON'T have that full figured, (buxum, slim wasted, full hipped) :wub: that the V11's have. And sorry, that voice would get to me after awhile.......potatoe,potatoe,potatoe........ :grin:

(you didn't really think that you could do this and not get a rubbing for it did ya)?

:mg::mg::mg:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

What's all this about 'not going Enzo on us?' I haven't been here for a long spell to keep my eye on you people. I can't even remember if I told you about my RC51 'Krypto' or whether you just heard about it. I had it going 150+mph on I-5 a few weeks ago coming back from Mt. St. Helens. Yea, it's fun alright. It feels like a fan turned sideways between your legs. It reminds me a lot of my friend's Ducati 996.

But don't you fret none. I still have the V11 Cobra. I made a half-baked attempt at a sale only to turn everyone away. I never intended to sell it. In fact, I'm working on new projects - I purchased an OZ wheel for the front and am doing an axle experiment. I've also recoated my 'Enzo Replica Cobra Two-Into-One pipe' in ceramic blue. Now my OZ wheel and pipes are blue. I have other mods in mind - like mounting the battery under the bike. Stay tuned my friends......

Last time I was out running with a LeMans, I buried it with my modified Cobra. Always fun to do.

I'm hard core Guzzista. Don't worry about 'going Enzo.' That just means making your Guzzi kick ass and buying more bikes on the side. What's wrong with that?????

ps - hey Steadler, is that your wife? Youza.

Conga-rats!

congarat.gif

I love Buells except for the wheelbase being so short. The rear wheels always look (to me) that they're too far forward, and ought to be about 6-10 inches rearward.

Man, that is pretty and clean. Didn't think I'd like it in white, but it looks great.

So tell us, what did piddle on your driveway?