Mandello del Lario

Guest izzug

I'm a new v-11 le Mans owner. Happened to be in Northern Italy two weeks ago and found my way to Lake Como and Mandello del Lario. Unfortunately it was a Saturday and as most know, the factory/museum tours are on weekdays only from 3:00-4:00. Even though I didn't get in, it was great to see the factory building and stand so close to so much history.

Rob

I'm a new v-11 le Mans owner. Happened to be in Northern Italy two weeks ago and found my way to Lake Como and Mandello del Lario. Unfortunately it was a Saturday and as most know, the factory/museum tours are on weekdays only from 3:00-4:00. Even though I didn't get in, it was great to see the factory building and stand so close to so much history.

Rob

If 2 weeks ago was on Saturday 10th Oct. I was also there in that day.(was there from the day before to service my bike at Agostini) after complete fixing my MISTRAL exaust pipes to Agostini's, I had to go about 12 o clock to Ghezzi-Brian.

:bier:

Yes it is very interesting to visit the museum so next time if you're there in week day museum opens in 3 'o clock for the public for an hour or so

Edit...Ooooops that was Sat8th

Definitely worth a visit to the factory. I really enjoyed how they showed off their heritage of great bikes from the 30's up to the most modern. And all of these were right out in the open- not hidden behind glass. I especially enjoyed looking at the latest models, like this one:

a027.jpg