Nov. 6th, 2005, Hansen Dam Ride

dlaing

November 6 - Norton Owners Club's 26th Annual Hansen Dam Ride

All British Ride & Show, "best ride by a dam site!" Osborne exit off the I-210 Fwy in Sunland Tujunga. Ride leaves at 10AM, get there early for show registration & coffee.

The Italian bike contingent runs the ride backwards to avoid breathin' in to much Norton emissionii

November 6 - Norton Owners Club's 26th Annual Hansen Dam Ride

All British Ride & Show, "best ride by a dam site!" Osborne exit off the I-210 Fwy in Sunland Tujunga. Ride leaves at 10AM, get there early for show registration & coffee.

The Italian bike contingent runs the ride backwards to avoid breathin' in to much Norton emissionii

64449[/snapback]

Dang!

Too much competition; the CMP is sponsoring a JC Garand match down at Camp Pendleton that day (& more events thru the next week.) Since this is the first time ever for such an event, I'm hoping a good turnout will lock it in for the future.

Considering that the inmates up in the Sacto. looney bin, er, "legislature" are doing their best to run honest gun owners out of the state, any chance to engage in competitive shooting should be enjoyed now, before I'm forced to move... :glare:

Fortunately, I'll still be "local" to V11LM no matter where I end up! :bike:

BTW, what happened, did the annual Brit ride get tired of competing w/ all the out of town traffic in Pasadena on New Year's Eve day? They used to meet at an eatery on S. Lake & ride up from there... :huh:

Ride on!

:mg:

snip

64715[/snapback]

Can't blame you for the priorities.

The Hansen Dam ride will probably go another 25 years, unless they have to retrofit Catalytic Convertors on to antiques....

Riding behind them british bikes is like an advertisement for smog control :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey San Diegans!

If anyone wants to joing the convoy, I'll be meeting my buddy Jeff and his Honda, and my buddy Don(not D.G.) and his Suzuki at the seven-eleven at Palomar and Interstate 5 (across from Peasoup Anderson Windmill)

at 6:30AM

With luck, we'll make it to the Greezzy Spooooon in time.

Be there or be skwere!