another inherritance from Aprilia for piaggio

Paul Minnaert

Guest PAID BY FORD
All 05 aprilia rsv R and factory have a callback to the dealer, they get a new swingarm for free.

64948[/snapback]

Hi Paul, It isnt the o5 factorys and rsvr's it is actually the early production 04's. The reason I am stating this is because I have an early 04 factory, #23 actually and I have already been notified.

Kinda flipped me out. I have 7 bikes at the present time all italian all different manufacturers and have had countless italian bikes since 1978 and this is the first time I have ever had a recall on any of em. Unlike buell, harley and kawasaki which friends of mine own through out the years and they have all had countless recalls. Just tells me that regardless of "myth" Italian bikes are of excellent desing and quality for the most part

Kinda flipped me out. I have 7 bikes at the present time all italian all different manufacturers and have had countless italian bikes since 1978 and this is the first time I have ever had a recall on any of em. Unlike buell, harley and kawasaki which friends of mine own through out the years and they have all had countless recalls. Just tells me that regardless of "myth" Italian bikes are of excellent desing and quality for the most part

64955[/snapback]

No; unlike the harleys, kawasakis, hondas, et al, they're just not built & used in large enough numbers to generate the necessary number of failures/complaints before the DOT issues a recall! (AKA, "under the radar") ;)

"Warning: you have just experienced a logical breakdown, & the resulting vacuum has caused a huge indentation in your forehead. Pull off the information superhighway, put your thumb in your mouth and blow. When your cranium has reinflated to safe pressures & convexity, you may resume navigating the internet..." :D