MG Resal Value

Guest philbo

Yet you still insist on hanging out with the "riff-raff".

Shouldn't you be over in your "exclusive" area?

;)  ;) nudge nudge

Rj

65631[/snapback]

And with that, our hero leaves, head hung low. A sad day indeed, friends. :(

Damn, damn, damn. I've done it again! :angry:

Just when I thought I had it licked it starts all over again.....When will I learn!! :(

It usually starts out with casual conversation and somewhere along the way someone in the group makes a statement that I think is arrogant. So I think to myself "who IS this jerk?" :huh2:

As with many things, wisdom comes over time and what I have learned is that there are others in the world that are here to guide us with their wisdom.

They are "the superior beings", I see it now.

I am not worthy. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Forgive me lord, for I have sinned. :lol::lol::lol:

Is that why it's nolonger in your avtar?  :P  At least the helicoptor is still green

65664[/snapback]

S'pose I had that coming :blush: But the helo is gray. Truth is I just figured out how to shrink pics down! :lol:

Now boys and girls, tempers are getting frayed, I'm a-frayed, and the situaton just doesn't warrant it.

We're all just brothers and sisters in this wonderful fraternity of biking, and it doesn't matter which colour your exclusive V11 is, they're all lovely.

Unless it's a TENNI of course, in which case you're the BIG DADDY!

By the way,Felix420, love the shot of the CH53G, Do you fly them at all, or were you just in the right place at the right time?

If your situation is anything like my previous "messy domestic" was, the fact that Guzzi resale values imitate a lead balloon can only be to your advantage!

65461[/snapback]

It may well be and it is :)

By the way,Felix420, love the shot of the CH53G, Do you fly them at all, or were you just in the right place at the right time?

65700[/snapback]

Yep, flew as flight engineer for about 4 years in Sicily. That one is actually an MH-53E. :)

It may well be and it is  :)

65717[/snapback]

I had to (fortunately) wait till the "domestic" storm had passed (read: moved to her mothers) until I could get a Guzzi in the first place. Hopefully everything works out- no fun at all to be sure. :bier:

what I have learned is that there are others in the world that are here to guide us with their wisdom.

65652[/snapback]

I can assure you that I am certainly not one of them! :P

I have never been accused of being wise, nor should I be allowed to lead in any situation! :cheese:

:bier:

Rj